- No paper return to be prepared and submitted to EPFO
- No need to submit other returns viz., Form 5/10/12A, 3A and 6A
- Employers will get the confirmation of payment through SMS instantly
- The contribution will be credited to the members’ account on monthly basis
- Employers can view the annual accounts statement for accounting year 2011-12 online
- For earlier years employers can request for the annual statement through this portal
- The ECR facility is available for companies who are contributing to the statutory scheme run by EPFO as well as companies who are running in-house PF trusts
- Members can get the detailed account statements with all credit and debit on request through our website with effect from 1st May 2012 (after launching of Member e-Sewa).
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Monday, January 8, 2007
I went for a trip with three of my friends on
The best part of the trip was the journey by road…It was NH 7 Hyderabad Road...
Once out of the city limits our bikes touched 90-100 Km/hr... After 45min of journey we reached the foot hills of the Nandi Hill... It was really exciting to ride through the hair pin bends on the way uphill.
There is nothing much after reaching the hill top other than monkeys and
On the way back to
Thus, the Independence Day Celebrations Came to an End
Friday, January 5, 2007
The mind perplex at the coldness of Moninder Singh Pandher who can sexually abuse and then kill a child. But then there is the argument of mental sickness or psychotic mind. But what explains the coldness of an entire administration? Does it take bag full of bones to get an administration to act? Wailing mothers tell the story of how the police barely heard them out when they reported their children missing. Perhaps because their parents were not big shot.
The unpleasant Nithari story of missing children and incomplete skeletons dumped into a drain tears into the heart. Especially when we recall the recent story of another missing child -- Anant Gupta, who was kidnapped in November 2006 and found within four days. Had the authorities acted with the same rage when they went missing, perhaps they too -- some of them or all -- would have been saved from a brutal death. They certainly deserved to live as much as Anant or any other innocent little child deserves to.